1. Is there handicap parking? — Yes there is handicap parking however it is limited. Look for the the Beach Attendants at Broadview & CSC Road to be directed to designated area.
2. Is this a cash only festival? — Yes and no. The crafters on the street are independent crafters. They may accept cash or credit at their booth, that will be up to them. However on the field you must buy tickets. There will be multiple ticket booths around the field. ONLY CASH IS ACCEPTED AT THE TICKET BOOTHS. Tickets will be required to purchase anything on the field.
3. Can I bring my dog? — We recommend that you do not bring your dog due to the very very large crowds that we have every year. We can have upwards of 7,000 people so please keep that in mind.
4. Will the bus be running all day? — Yes, the buses will be running in a constant loop from 9am – 6 pm. If you are looking to see the parade, please plan to arrive early and get the first bus. You can find the bus stops on this page.
5. Where is the best place to view the parade? What time does it start? — You can see the parade from anywhere on Cape. St. Claire Rd AFTER the firehouse all the way down to riverboat. The parade will then turn right on Riverbay Road and head to the beach. Anywhere on this route will be a great place to view the parade. The parade will start from the CSC Firehouse at 10am.
6. Is there Alcohol? — Yes there is alcohol for purchase. However, all alcohol must be consumed within the beer garden and is not able to leave that designated space.
7. Is there an admission fee? Do I need an admission ticket? — No, there is no admission fee. You will be required to purchase tickets to buy food and play some games once you get to the festival. However, we do have over a dozen free activities for kids (moon bounces, balloon animals, hair braiding, face painting, etc.) so you are able to come and have a great day without spending any money!
8. Do I have to be a resident of Cape St. Claire to attend? — No, the Strawberry Festival is open to all. You do not need to be a cape resident to attend.